The purchase of this product contributes to donating a health screening to an inhabitant of the Amazon with the Amazonia ONLUS project "The boat of health".
Inside the box there is a sheet with instructions and disposal steps made on SHIRO-ALGA *
The newly inserted cartridge has completely white bare edges, indicating that the cartridge is new and unused. As the liters go by, it is possible to see the gradual darkening of the edges to become very dark brown. Color change is an excellent indicator of product effectiveness and regular cartridge change.
Each replacement cartridge filters 1,000 liters, approximately 3 months of actual use **.
- Compatibility: AquaCompact and AquaGaia
- Filters more than 80 pollutants, including microplastics> 5µm
- They are equipped with the patented antibacterial 999 silver system, which allows the cartridge to be changed after 1000 liters, regardless of the time of use, guaranteeing economic savings and safe water over time.
- Each cartridge, if used correctly, filters the following materials: chlorine, microplastics, turbidity, sand, limestone, rust, metal sediments, algae film, suspended materials> 5-10 µm, odor and taste, without reducing the hardness of the water allowing the passage of all nutrients such as calcium and magnesium
* SHIRO-ALGA is an ecological, recycled and biodegradable paper that uses fiber obtained from the weed algae of the Venice lagoon or other lagoon environments at risk in combination with virgin cellulose.
** Figure calculated on a family of four adults who use about 3 liters of water per day for drinking and cooking. If you want to know how many cartridges are right for you and see concretely the savings in plastic and money, use the savings calculator in the HOME section.